Super Saver Supermarket is a supermarket chain, founded in 2013 and has grown to 5 branches around lagos Nigeria. We currently have a staff strength of over 400 persons, and one of our core vision, is to become one of the largest employers of labour in Nigeria.
Job Position: Accounts Officer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements for monthly report
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Ensure accurate and appropriate documentation, recording, posting and analysis of revenue and expenditures.
- Analyse and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitment, and future revenue.
- Prepare a daily report on sales in relation to the marketers or staff
- Prepare product by product Analysis reports for management use.
- Credit control and debtor’s management control.
- Attend to all regulatory authorities (including Taxes). LIRS FIRS Paye Pension
- Daily posting of accounting entries.
- Prepare and post invoice for all sales (cash/Credit)
- General ledger operations.
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Prepare tax computations and return
- Prepare budgets and forecasts
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Accounts.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
12th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.