Synapse Services is the largest provider of Mental Healthcare services in West Africa. We provide patient-centred care in a calm and serene environment with a robust mixture of Local and Internationally trained professionals. When life is more than you can bear mentally, be rest assured you will find hope, support, and treatment at Synapse Services. We believe recovery is a journey, not a destination and our multidisciplinary team is committed to supporting our clients in taking the first, usually most difficult, step and providing continuous support on the road to recovery.
With a team of compassionate and highly skilled Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Specialists, Occupational & Speech Therapists, and Psychiatric Nurses, we provide a range of therapeutic programs designed to suit individual needs. Founded in Abuja in 2009, we are a rapidly expanding private service with 2 centres in Abuja and one in Lagos and Anambra.
Job Position: Accounts Officer
Location: Awka, Anambra
- The Account Officer is responsible for recording transactions, compiling and analysing data, performing audits, assisting with budgets and financial forecasting, computing taxes, and reporting their findings to management
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Managing accounting systems and processes which includes systems access and reconciliation of records
- Participate in preparing and reviewing analysis of cash forecast
- Monitoring costs and expenditures against budgets and forecast
- Assist in preparing all year-end accounts
- Assist in preparing quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- In conjunction with the accountant, will be responsible for reviews of all internal financial controls and the improvements to the business processes.
- Responsible for finance and accounting activities of the company
- Calculation of application taxes according to the law
- In conjunction with the accountant will ensure that the policies/procedures of the company are implemented efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting practices (e.g. FIRS)
- Institute adequate financial control systems and processes to secure the assets and Efficient operation of the organization
- Develop key financial processes including budgeting, management & financial Accounting/reporting
- Monthly reports and analyses
- Monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting and variation reporting
Job Requirements and Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting
- Professional qualification i. e ICAN, ACCA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in relevant field.
- Experience in the use of different Accounting software (QuickBooks etc.)
- Knowledge of Budgeting, financial forecasting and cost control
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Establishment and enforcement of sound internal controls
- Excellent written and oral articulation;
- Ability to be self-motivated.
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly
11th May 2022.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.