Asset Matrix Energy Services Limited is a wholly indigenous company incorporated to provide best-in class services to meet the needs of our esteemed Clients. Asset Matrix Energy offers a complete range of cost effective services that reflect uncompromising quality, a commitment to cutting edge technology, attention to details and a strong desire to create long term business relationships. From the initial concept of your projects to the execution of the final stages, we remain relevant and are ever ready to serve you. We get the job done with innovative thinking, expertise, and a dedication to our clients.
Job Position: Accounts & Admin Trainee
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
- We are recruiting NYSC Corps Members or Fresh Graduates for the position of Accounting Intern.
Work with the Account/Admin unit to:
- Prepare profit and loss statements on behalf of the business.
- Set up accounting practices and procedures for the company and advise on how to manage these.
- Processing expense reports, payroll, VAT returns, CAC Annual returns and other statutory filings on behalf of the company and Sister Companies.
- Analyze budgets and other financial information and advise where savings could be made.
- Help to produce budgets for businesses and implement strategies for cost savings.
- Ensure company accounts and tax returns are prepared and filed correctly and on time.
- Sending and receiving documents and Parcels for the company
- Supporting marketing, sales and field/project activities;
- All other duties as may be assigned to you.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Able to quickly assimilate new technical knowledge and interested in building a career with a growth-oriented Company.
- Solid organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken.
- Computer literacy, especially with regard to modern scientific user interfaces, document and presentation preparation and report writing
- An understanding of business management systems, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and knowledge of a CRM tool is an asset
- Extensive travel within and outside lagos are an essential part of the job.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and minimal supervision.
- Advanced MS Excel and MS Word skills
- Preferably Female Candidates
23rd March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using “Accounts & Admin Trainee” as the subject of the mail.
Note: For Corps Members, state your batch in body of mail.