Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
Job Position: Senior Associate, Acquiring and Switching
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- As a Senior Associate, Acquiring and Switching, your primary responsibility will be overseeing and optimizing the processes related to enabling merchants to accept electronic payments and ensuring the seamless routing and processing of transaction data within our payment network.
- Respond promptly to all inquiries and emails from banks, addressing concerns and providing accurate information.
- Ensure the smooth onboarding of enterprise merchants, conducting thorough verification of provided documentation to mitigate identity and compliance risks.
- Ensure strict adherence to both banks’ regulations and internal policies, maintaining a high standard of compliance in all dealings.
Bank Partner Support:
- Offer proactive and responsive support to all bank partners, fostering positive and collaborative relationships.
- Efficiently route transactions for merchants across various acquirers, ensuring seamless and secure payment processing.
- Investigate exceptions raised by bank partners, working on remediation plans as needed to resolve issues promptly.
Error Rate Management:
- Track the rate of transaction routing errors and implement measures to reduce them, optimizing overall efficiency.
- Recognize and suggest enhancements to processes, contributing to continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- Offer prompt assistance to enterprise merchants, taking responsibility for and promptly resolving all concerns to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Information Technology, or a related field;
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience preferably in the financial technology industry, with a focus on transaction acquiring and switching processes.
- Understanding of the payment industry.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements and risk management in the electronic payments space.
- Ability to work with Microsoft suite (e.g. Excel)
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation skills and communication skills.
- Strong leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify errors.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet set deadlines.
- Work goal-oriented based on minimum supervision.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity, and ethical standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online