Primly Premium Solutions Limited (PPS) is a technology Solution Company established in Nigeria to provide innovative solutions to basic issues that occur in everyday life. Our goal is simple – using technology to solve societal problems.
We design web applications, database solutions and offer consultancy services. Our flagship product: www.itemregistry.com.ng was recently launched in partnership with Item Registry UK and aims to reduce item theft in Nigeria by combating the sale of stolen items.
We are a fun and energetic team with a culture of excellence. At PPS we understand it takes a team to thrive – Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships. We are expanding our team, looking for talented and passionate individuals.
Job Position: Admin & Accounts Officer
- Primly Premium Solutions is looking for an Admin & Accounts Officer to manage the financial bookkeeping of the company and provide quality customer service.
- S/he must be driven and a dedicated team player.
Customer Service / Administrative Duties:
- Know our products/services inside and out for inquiries handling.
- Handle daily inquiries, queries, and complaints (calls, social media, email and text)
- Follow up on inquiries, analyze customer problems and resolve all issues.
- Document inquiries and ensure information is passed to the concerned persons for action.
- Co-ordinate with senior staff and escalate customer requirement and issues for resolution.
- Conduct presentations and be able to demonstrate Product functionalities completely and accurately.
- Write and prepare Business Proposals and other correspondences as needed.
- Work with Social Media Team in content Creation and using Social Media to drive business growth.
- Brainstorm, think strategically and develop an approach to close deals and convert leads to customers.
- Process invoices, record payments, and track expenses of the organization.
- Prepare Daily, Weekly and Monthly Revenue and Expense report
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Manage petty cash and general ledger
- Prepare payroll
- Complete bank reconciliations
- Work to resolve billing disputes
- Adhoc duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounting with at least 2 years experience in an Accounting capacity.
- Previous experience in customer service positions is a plus
- Advanced math skills to keep accurate records
- Excellent written & verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally
- Must be organized with an attention to detail
- Must possess some emotional intelligence for customer management
- Able to manage and optimize workload, prioritize multiple projects, and ensure projects are completed on schedule.
- Adept computer skills with Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Spreadsheets), Word Processing, Accounting Software (QuickBooks).
31st May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Role as the title of the e-mail.
Note: PPS is an equal opportunity employer – female candidates are encouraged to apply