Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company – We are a key baking company with innovative baked products and services spanning 6 states in Nigeria. We produce high-quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern machinery.
- Job Position: Admin Assistant
- Job Location: Surulere, Lagos
- To establish a professional brand, consistent image and stellar reputations for the Company with the customers.
- He is responsible for solving any sort of complaints that may arise in the course of business operations.
- Maintain schedules and deadlines.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Allocate responsibilities to new employees and create office space for them.
- Ensures smooth and adequate flow of information within the organization to facilitate other business operations.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in Budget preparation.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new materials paying full attention to budgetary constraints.
- Oversee facilities management, maintenance activities and trade persons.
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning, etc.).
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Handles the welfare of employees in an organization.
- Conducts induction and on-boarding for newly employed workers; preparing job descriptions for them as well as enlightening them on the work processes and ethics of the Company.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondences.
- Managing databases and filing systems for proper recording, documentation and safekeeping of files and records.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems to make work easier.
- Liaising with staff, vendors, suppliers and clients for smooth operation of processes and sterling service delivery.
- Collating and filing expenses incurred in the operation of business.
- Any other assignment as assigned by the supervisor.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree / HND qualification
- 2 – 5 years experience.
N40,000 – N75,000 monthly.
9th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the email.