The Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme (ECEWS) is a leading and reputable indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes access to qualitative healthcare, Education and economic strengthening opportunities for all Nigerians. With its headquarters in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State with a corporate office in Abuja, ECEWS has presence in 17 States across the South-South, South East, South West and North Central Nigeria with a strong client portfolio with the Global Fund to fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria, United States agency for international development (USAID), United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US CDC), The United Nations office of Projects, World Bank & Federal Government of Nigeria. Since its founding in 2001, ECEWS has built a vast network of health and allied professional staff, partners and collaborators which has earned her a solid reputation among its funders and is well regarded by competitors and partners alike.
Job Position: Admin Assistant
Job Location: Ebonyi
- The Admin Assistant shall support all administrative, human resources, procurement activities, his/her support will include but not limited to the provision of all administrative support required for the project, ensuring that appropriate control reporting structures are maintained in accordance with ECEWS and donor rules and regulations at the field office.
- H/she will coordinate and act as focal point for issues relating to administrative matters and HR related matters (Collating Ad-hoc staff timesheets, facilitating payment of Facilities Operational Costs) at the State office, One Stop Shops and any other duties assigned.
- University Degree in any field. (BSc. BA. HND or its equivalent)
- 2 – 3 years’ relevant Experience with administrative and secretarial tasks
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred.
- Proven experience in transferring knowledge into operational plan with client’s collaboration and sustainable buy- in.
- Experience with large complex organization preferred.
- Well-developed computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, and recipients of assistance.
- Substantial experience using computerized information systems – MS Office packages, etc.
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Familiarity with Donor-funded programs and non-governmental organizations in Nigeria.
26th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using their Full Name, the Job Title as the subject of the mail.