Perfect Security Services Limited is incorporated in line with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, as a limited liability company, licenced by the Federal Ministry of Internal Affairs through the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC). We are an indigenous full scale security services organization with our head office in Ikorodu, Lagos State, the nation’s economic capital and branches in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo States and Nigeria’s Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
Job Position: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- To coordinate calendars, schedule meetings, manage basic office needs and often act as a liaison between the HODs and their departments. Answering phones and emails, preparing reports, and maintaining informational databases and filing systems.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment.
- Ensures the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements if required
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with front desk to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Review and maintain written and computer files, plus conduct data entry
- Assist in the coordination of administrative functions, including budget, personnel, meetings, and clerical duties
- Research and collect information
- Responsible for preparation of confidential documents and reports
- Maintain meeting minutes
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and conferences
- Coordinate operations, including purchasing, equipment, property inventory, building, equipment, and disposal
- Maintain complete stock of all office supplies and accuracy of inventory
- Connect with building vendors to carry out fixes and improvements.
- Minimum of OND, HND qualification
- 2 – 5 years work experience
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers, scanners etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Must be Female and Single (Age between 25-35years)
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
29th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.