Nigeria LNG Limited is a globally competitive LNG company helping to build a better Nigeria, incorporated as a private limited liability company on May 17, 1989 to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for the domestic and export markets. We provide exciting career opportunities and an innovative work environment.
Job Position: Charter & Fleet Admin Associate
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- To establish policies and procedures to ensure high operational standards, efficient utilization of BGT fleet vessels in other to achieve compliance with BGT operational KPI and international safety standards.
- Assist with the development, preparation, maintenance and adherence to operational policies, procedures, and work instructions for the BGT Fleet. Assist with the development and preparation of operational procedures, guidelines, and work instructions.
- Monitor and assist with the management of operational HSE matters for the BGT fleet including participation in investigations, preparation of HSE related reports, co-ordination, and management of audit activities (schedules, actions, and closure of action items) both internal and external for the NLNG Ship Management.
- Participate in the preparation of weekly & Monthly Management, Bank, Board, and other Operational reports within the agreed schedule. Assist the Fleet Administrator to develop and maintain appropriate business and contingency plans in conjunction with other NLNG departments and ship managers.
- Monitor and review actions in respect of BGT Fleet insurance claims (P & I and H & M) and further ensure that BGT vessel incident data base is maintained up to date and that incidents are recorded, actioned, and closed out in a timely manner.
- Participate in review of BGT vessels’ performance benchmarking studies and implement recommendations therefrom and report to Management, SAC, and Board.
- Ensure the application and implementation of BGT Shipping Services policies, procedures, and standards across BGT ships.
- Master Mariner Class 1 Certificate of Competency or Bachelor’s Degree in Shipping / Maritime Studies, Social Sciences, or Law at Second Class Lower Division (2:2) and above.
- Minimum of 7 years post-graduation work experience out of which 3 years is served in a senior officer category on LNG/LPG carriers including 2 years shore experience in an integrated Shipping/Oil/Gas company.
5th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online
- Applicants should attach only the underlisted mandatory documents to their applications. Please do not attach any other documents except those listed below. All attachments must be in PDF format:
- NYSC Completion Certificate or Exemption Certificate
- University Degree Certificate / Tertiary Institution certificate specified for the role you are applying for
- Professional certificate(s) stated in the Job Description of the role you are applying for
- Government-issued Birth Certificate
- Copy of Secondary education certificate
- Copy of Primary education certificate or testimonial
- Curriculum Vitae (not more than 2 pages)
- Applications must be completed online and should not be duplicated. Anyone who submits more than one application will be disqualified. Please review and ensure accuracy and completeness of all information provided on your application form before you submit. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification.
- For the best user experience, please make use of laptops and desktops, not Mobile Phones.
- The supported Internet browsers are:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – 11.0 & later
- Mozilla Firefox – 63.0 & later
- Apple Safari – 6.2 & later
- Google Chrome – 68.0 & later.
- The supported Internet browsers are:
- Click the link above to apply directly for this specific role or Click Here to follow the general application process
- Click on “Register with Us” to register
- If you have already registered, click on “Job Search”.
- Click on “Start” and the position advertised will be displayed.
- Scroll down and select the position by clicking on the grey box in front of position
- Click on “Apply”
- Attach /upload copies of only the specified documents – on the Job Portal. Send your application once you have completed all the segments of the application portal
- NLNG does NOT demand Payment from applicants: Application is FREE OF CHARGE.
- NLNG does NOT assign agents to assist applicants in processing applications.
- Only successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted.
- Only applications completed via the NLNG JOB PORTAL are valid. To avoid exposure to dubious/fraudulent websites/links, kindly apply ONLY via www.nigerialng.com
- We are an equal opportunity employer and, all employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications after competitive assessment.
- Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates who require reasonable adjustment during this recruitment by reason of disability should kindly let us know for our evaluation. After applying on the NLNG portal, please send an email titled “Reasonable Adjustment” to Reasonableadjustment@nlng.com . A ‘reasonable adjustment’ is a change that must be made to remove or reduce a disadvantage related to:
- A job applicant’s disability when applying for a job
- An employee’s disability when doing their job.