Montego Upstream Services Limited is a dynamic, forward-thinking, solutions-driven company operating in the natural resources sector.
- Job Position: Administrative Executive
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Implement the agreed facilities management program for a specific office location.
- Manage office equipment in a specific office location, ensuring periodic maintenance and management of consumables
- Ensure service providers for janitorial services, etc. provide services in line with contract terms and SLAs.
- Provide inputs into and track the performance of the admin budget for a specific office location.
- Liaise with relevant government agencies, regulators, etc. with respect to the office and fleet in a specific location. ensuring prompt settlement of fees and rates and compliance to all provisions.
- Provide travel support and protocol services to all employees and guests of Montego at a specific location.
- Liaise with relevant service providers e.g. hotels, Track and provide reports on the state of rent, subscriptions, utility bills, etc. for a specific office location, ensuring no service disruption by providers.
- Provide periodic and ad hoc reports on facilities, office equipment, vehicles, etc. at a specific location.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of vehicles at a specific location, ensuring availability for operations.
Oversee maintenance of power generating set and diesel supply to a specific office location, ensuring equipment availability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or a related field.
- Must have 2 years of professional experience.
Key Competence and Behavioral Expectations
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Excel
- Vendor/ contractor management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online