Ringo Telecommunications Limited is an indigenous Telecommunications company established in 2004. A brand that offers high quality and differentiated solution to customers in the mobile telecommunications industry. We are positioned as a value for money brand that provides a wide range of mobile communication tools, solutions and services in a synergistic manner.
Job Position: Admin Executive
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Responsible for monitoring the daily security, maintenance, and services of work facilities to ensure that they meet the needs of the organization.
- Provide administrative support for the day-to-day running of the organization.
- Manage vehicles and complete the vehicle maintenance checklist on a daily basis.
- Inspect and maintain cleanliness throughout the facility by supervising the daily activities of the cleaners and ensuring they carry out their task.
- Ensure that vehicle documentation and insurance are kept up-to-date and are renewed on time.
- Managing all company documents and controls
- Handle first-level negotiations with facility maintenance vendors and ensure timely payment.
- Be in charge of monitoring company vehicles’ maintenance and ensuring all necessary papers are obtained when due.
- Ensure that all facilities are well functioning, including office supplies, electricity, maintenance and repair and other communications functions in the office.
- Do periodical checks of the facility and repair equipment, machines, generators, water taps, pumping machines, air conditioners, etc. when necessary.
- B.Sc or HND in Business Administration or other related courses
- Minimum of two years of hands-on experience in the role
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
15th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.