JOSMOL is a full-fledged provider of mobile health care services as well as related products such as online prescriptions, dietary & supplementary subscriptions, emergency care, laboratory services, Remote Patient Monitoring etc.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Collating the data from every department for evaluating business performance.
- Book-keeping of all financial transactions and generate profit/loss account.
- Some administrative duties.
- Generating invoices based on orders booked by respective departments.
- Maintaining the standard flow of information for all sales and expenses for the company.
- Filing any employee HR related requests.
- Creating a cordial relationship between vendors and the company
- Creating and distributing the receipts and invoices for in-office transactions.
- Supporting all additional administrative tasks for successful business continuity
- HND or Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related fields with at least 1 year work experience.
- Knowledge of Financial Administration and basic accounting skills
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prepare high quality and productive professional reports
- Ability to work in a fast-paced market-driven environment and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to meet set targets.
- Presentation skills.
- Knowledge of computers, MS Office Applications and Accounting software packages (e.g. Word, Excel, Access, Microsoft Project, Peachtree Accounting Software, Invoicing/Receipt Apps, e-mail, PowerPoint, Google Apps, etc.)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] clearly specifying the Role being applied for in the email subject.