Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a Construction company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Admin Manager
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Ticket booking and reservation for both local and international flights as well as, hotel logistics and protocols
- Coordinates and oversee the activities of the admin officers, cleaners, receptionist and office assistants.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Manage schedules and deadlines.
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of expatriates residence; cleaners; chefs and gardener.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Ensure adequate levels of all office items and sundries are maintained.
- In collaboration with admin officers, ensure adequate maintenance of lightings and all office supplies/stationeries and general cleaning of site.
- Arrange travel and hotel bookings for expatriates and visitors.
- Monitor costs and expenses and prepare monthly/weekly expense budget for the admin department.
- Ensure that all electrical, plumbing, air conditioners in offices and residence and other issues are addressed without delay.
- Printing of business cards, letterheads and printing of all kinds for staff and office/site use.
- Liaise with all line managers for smooth running of the company
- Ensures that operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Perform other duties as may be required by management.
- Graduate of Business Administration or Business Management is advantageous.
- 3-7 years proven experience working in an office environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Business management knowledge.
- The ability to multitask.
20th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.