Ayara Ibile Limited is a registered start-up Dispatch Logistics and Real Estate Consultancy, Marketing and Management firm. Our focus is to expand our operation across and beyond the city of Lagos.
Job Position: Admin Manager
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
- The Admin Executive works to coordinate business and administrative operations and activities within and outside the office for effective service delivery.
- This role is for competitive, energetic, entrepreneurial, resilient, passion-driven, tenacious, and proactive and one who needs little or no supervision to get the job done. This role reports directly to the CEO
- Working with our HR Manager to ensure the smooth running of all administrative functions in the company
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Ensure Customer Service Agents/Representatives respond to customer requests or complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Managing and coordinating operations of our field executives to ensure operational compliance at all times
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Keep records of company activities, its personnel, contractors, partners, equipment, and assets.
- Ensure compliance with set goals, tasks, policies, and requirements by company staff
- Monitor and maintain contacts and relations with partners, clients, government, and trade union representatives.
- Relate with all outlets directly and through outlet coordinators for reports on daily sales
- Identify potential customer needs and opportunities to grow the business.
- Carry out all other general administrative tasks within the Company.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Maintain basic accounting records
- Initiating and monitoring monthly, quarterly, and yearly performance management systems and processes
- Other detailed job descriptions would be fully outlined to the two chosen candidates
- Minimum of OND, BSc, HND, NCE and other qualifications can also apply
- Proven 1-3 years of experience as Operations/Admin Officer
- Basic to fair knowledge in Accounting and Book-keeping will be a good advantage for the successful candidate
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental policies
- Proficient in MS Office, Google workspace.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- A team player with leadership skills
- Customer service Orientation.
- Other Competencies / Abilities / Skills Required:
- Ability to work with managers to assess complex issues pragmatically.
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, analyze situations and make decisions.
- Ability to interact with and lead employees at various levels.
- Strong understanding of confidentiality as it relates to HR / Admin.
- Position is preferably for Male applicants
- You must be residing in Lagos to apply.
18th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a copy of their detailed & recent CV to: Admin@ayaradelivery.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.