Sigma Consulting Group is a fast growing management consulting firm dedicated to helping organizations develop models and tools that serve to identify theirs pecific requirements and cater to addressing them inthe most effective and efficient manner.
Job Position: HR and Admin Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Ultimately, in addition to ensuring the smooth operations of all HR & Admin related activities, the HR & Admin Manager will act as the Office Manager (the person-in-charge) and participate in crucial decision-making activities in the absence of a senior management executive.
- Recruitment and retention of staff
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests
- Update internal databases with new hire information.
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Publish and remove job ads
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department etc.
- Develop training and onboarding material, arrange to provide corporate material ( business card, ID etc.)and other working tools.
- Responsible for ongoing professional development & regular employee performance reviews.
- Coordinate with the Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly Payroll and budget for the forthcoming month.
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they are eligible for)
- Monitor regular staff attendance, staff dress code and staff behaviour in order to maintain the apt office decorum.
- Attend management meetings and prepare MOM for the same.
- Responsible for maintaining a healthy, happy & vibrant working atmosphere in addition to organising Interdepartmental gatherings and schedule staff related celebrations.
- Prepare Pension,PAYE,NHF Schedules monthly. (All statutory obligations)
- Maintain Insurance details & liaise with HMO/Insurance brokers to update employee records regularly and obtain benefits for affected staff.
- Prepare daily operational expenses sheet and report to the management about fund requirements for staff welfare etc.
- Liaise with legal service providers for corporate compliance issues etc.
- Liaise with Real Estate/Property agents for new properties or for issues with existing properties.
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or any relevant field
- 5 years of work experience as an HR & Admin Manager in a similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) & Basic Accountancy
- In-depth knowledge of labour legislation,CAC & other legal compliances.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office & any basic accounting software.
- Listening, problem-solving ,immense inter-personal & Organisational skills.
- Commanding, loyal,honest and compassionate.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
31st October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.