Twin Star Industries is a leading plastic Manufacturing company, of over 30 years in existing, the company is located in Sango Otta, Ogun State.
Job Position: Admin / Office Co-ordinator
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
- To handle administration duties such as preparation for inspections, attend to vehicle/company property apprehension and release , ensure accuracy of vehicle documents, respond to govt. agency matters , attend to customer complaints , support in office documentation/admin matters, and liaise and work with other depts. from admin and support perspectives.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- To prepare all the necessary grounds and requirements for inspection and statutory visits; and work with the relevant officers to ensure a hitch free inspection /visit
- To monitor and ensure that all documents/documentations, arrangements and compliance are in place for statutory inspections and visits.
- To respond to apprehension/seizure of company vehicles, property and item by government agencies such as Police, Trace, VIO,FRSC etc. and ensure the release and/or take measures and actions that will facilitate that the property is freed.
- To ensure that all company vehicles documents are consistently accurate and updated by duly monitoring and reporting [where cases of renewal are required]
- To act and respond to issues that may arise from Government agencies as may be directed and instructed.
- Can be directed to attend to customers complaints/ matters, and report suitably.
- Support in office documentation and matters as may be directed, take minutes of meetings and partake in administration duties as may be directed.
- To respond to emergency and required situations/matters, both inside and outside the company as may be directed and instructed.
- Liaise with others departments, as may be directed, on relevant administration/support matters and requirements.
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned by the Management
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. with two to three years relevant experience.
- According to the experience and performance on the job
28th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.