RevenStrat – Our client, Amitouch, is a dynamic and growing company in Lagos, Nigeria, specializing in event management, logistics, and food manufacturing. They are committed to delivering exceptional services and products to their clients.
Job Position: Admin Officer / Accountant
Job Location: Magodo, Lagos
- As an Admin and Account Specialist at Amitouch, you will play a crucial role in maintaining the smooth operation of our office and ensuring all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits, and budgets, auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and returns.
- Oversee day-to-day office operations, including managing office supplies, equipment, and facilities.
- Supervise all Administrative Staff ensure accurate delivery on their task
- Keep track of all earnings generated from all sales operations
- Ensure effective cash handling by overseeing the following:
- Custody and management of operation of all point-of-sale equipment
- Ensure processing of customer sales accurately and efficiently, in line with company policies and procedures
- Ensure that cash payments are collected from customers and change was made available, or purchases are charged to customers’ ATM cards and customers are provided with receipts
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements on time
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Manage sales orders and customer lists using the ERP software
- Reports to the plant manager and the CEO.
N120,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
6th January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.