Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Job Position: Admin Officer
Job Location: Sango-Ota, Ogun
- Organizing and managing schedules and calendars for staff, managers, and senior-level officers
- Receiving and processing communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail
- Assisting human resources department with payroll and personnel databases
- Conferring with the accounting department to help make payments, process incoming invoices, and verify receipts
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed
- Creating reports and memos for managers and senior-level officers as needed
- Attend meetings and record notes and messages for managers and senior-level officers
- Arrange travel and accommodations and book meeting rooms for in-house and external events
- HND / B.Sc Degree in a related field
- 2-3 years proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Working knowledge of necessary productivity software, including Microsoft Office Suite (Ms Excel, Ms Word, Ms Outlook Specifically).
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly learn how to use standard office equipment, such as fax machines, modern phone systems, and copy machines.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the willingness to make phone calls, emails, and other communications with clients.
- Comfortable working independently when needed, or as part of a team.
13th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.