Bonnie Gray Resources is an integrated and result focused Business and Human Resource Solutions firm in Nigeria. We have helped clients across diverse industries and sectors such as Financial Services, Telecoms, Oil and Gas, Real Estate, Hospitality, Power, Entertainment, FMCG, etc., to achieve their strategic goals and objectives with our value offerings spanning across Talent Resourcery, People Outsourcing, Training Solutions, HR Consulting. Our verve for delivery is predicated upon the foundations of problem solving and value creation.
Job Position: HR / Admin Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Organize and maintain personnel records.
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave).
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts.
- Revise company policies.
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance.
- Create regular reports and presentations.
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules).
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
- Perform administrative duties.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
20th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.