British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion-dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
- Job Position: Facilities Admin Officer
- Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Seniority Level: Non-Management
- Function: Operation
- Reports to: Facilities Supervisor
- Reporting Level: Nigeria
- The role provides support to the Facilities Supervisor in achieving the objective of coordinating the physical workplace with a view to providing a conducive and convenient working environment at BAT- Ibadan factory. Duties are to be performed diligently and effectively with a measure of accountability
- Responsible for ensuring the Factory Materials/supplies store is stocked with relevant items in sufficient quantities by liaising with the store coordinator and procurement team.
- Ensure adequate supply of essential provisions and refreshments to the factory by making refreshments available at the designated points OTIF (on time, in full)
- Identify repairs and maintenance requirements; send repair requests and follow-up with the engineering department to ensure execution and submit a monthly report showing outstanding and evidence of follow-up with those responsible.
- Ensure the meeting rooms are well maintained, necessary refreshments provided, and the meeting room is always ready for use.
- Ensure accommodation requests are attended to OTIF (both Management quarters and hotels)
- Ensure the guest houses and Chalet are constantly maintained at optimum ambiance/quality standards and functionality and available for use by company guests.
- Make available refreshments and drinking water at all designated points on time and in full.
- Support Facilities Supervisor to supervise the meal contractors and ensure that the quality of meals and refreshment is satisfactory and that they perform as per SLA in their contract.
- Support the planning and execution of factory events such as dinners, team briefs and team bonding
- BSC / HND in Business Admin or any other equivalent qualification
- NYSC Completed (or Exemption)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in FMCG or HORECA sectors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Ability to multitask
- Basic computer skills in the use of Windows, MS Word, Excel etc
- SAP Knowledge is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online