CVM Career Company – Our client in the Real Estate sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Admin / Client Support / Front Desk
Job Location: Sangotedo, Ajah – Lagos
- The successful candidate will be responsible for general administration, personnel management and customer-oriented tasks in line with the company’s vision and values.
- Handles all front desk coordination with customers, greeting and welcoming guests
- Provide administrative support and ensure the smooth running of day-to-day office activities for staff which includes executing and overseeing all aspects of Facility Management, Vendor Management, managing office inventories, more general clerical duties etc.
- Manage all correspondences, respond promptly to inquiries and resolve customer complaints.
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and oversee periodic maintenance, repair, servicing and requisitioning of new equipment and supplies as needed.
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, etc. and keep records of customer transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Collate and update personnel records relating to employee staffing, absences, training, leave applications, benefits and performance evaluations.
- Process and maintain documentation relating to employee activities
- Prepare reports and documents pertaining to employee activities and support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates and performing reference checks.
- Minimum of B.Sc. qualification in any course in the University.
- Minimum of 2 year of work experience in the related field.
- Brilliant creative thinking and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, multitasking and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
28th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.