GreenTech Industries Limited is a foremost indigenous value added technology driven manufacturer and processor of cassava tubers, corn and sweet potatoes into pharmaceutical and food grade industrial starch. Our current annual installed production line processing capacity is 200,000 metric tons of raw cassava root tubers withthe plan to activate second production line of similar capacity using corn as feedstock. GTI products are processed to serve both the local and international pharmaceutical and food/beverage native starch markets.
Job Position: Admin Officer
Job Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Conferring with the accounting department to make payments, process incoming invoices, and verify receipts
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including reviewing inventory and dealing with vendors to guarantee enough quantities of necessary supplies at all times
- Responding to employee and client inquiries
- Assist Managing Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Updating office policies as needed
- Maintaining a company’s calendar and scheduling appointments
- Preparing reports and presentations with statistical data as needed
- Arranging travel and accommodations
- Scheduling in-house and external events
- Creating expense reports and budgets for the office.
- Keeping track of office supplies and ordering replacements as needed.
- Maintaining a system for filing critical firm documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence to staff members, such as letters and packages.
- Scheduling meetings and reserving meeting rooms
- Contracting with maintenance companies to repair or replace broken office equipment.
- Assisting with job ads and interviews for the human resource department.
- Assisting in the scheduling of firm facilities and resources
- Managing senior staff schedules and calendars
- Overseeing the cleaning and security department
- Managing the factory workers
- Managing the process of cassava offloading
- Maintenance of office hardware such as copiers, printers etc.
- People management
- Team player
- Result Oriented
19th March, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.