Josepdam Port Services is one of the leading terminals in Nigeria, with three berths totalling 484 meters in length. Josepdam Port Services is the terminal operator of Tincan terminal A, which was successful in 2006 to gain a concession agreement with Nigerian Port Authority.
JPS has put in a new investment development plan that will see more than USD $50 million injected into the terminal to improve the services delivered. JPS staffs are professionals, well-trained and positioned for excellence. At JPS, we operate an e-banking system of payment to ease banking transactions and smooth operations. Over the years, we have evolved to paperless means of operation referred to as Tally Green, by applying state-of-the-art technology from the arrival of cargo to the final dispatch
Josepdam Port Service is located on the South-Eastern edge of Tincan Island. Located 6*25 North 3*213′ East. The Lagos port main interland comprises the South Western States in particular; Lagos, Ogun, Osun and Oyo States. Further inland, the Central and Northern State are more or less equidistant to either Lagos Port or Eastern Ports, in particular Port Harcourt / Onne.
Job Position: HR / Admin Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The successful candidate will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative and HR support for the HR & Admin Department
- A minimum of BSc / HND in Industrial Relations, Business Administration, or similar Social Science discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience as a HR officer,
- Admin Officer or similar relevant role.
- Must have at least one (1) of CIPM, NIM, or similar relevant certification.
- Must be able to communicate effectively (oral and written) with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good administrative skills (planning, implementing, multitasking).
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suites (words, excel, power-point) etc.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Ability to negotiate and influence
- Must be diligent and able to work under pressure in meeting set timelines.
- Must be a team player and most importantly self-driven.
31st March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae in PDF, to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.