Leitung Gate provides organizations with operational and strategic asset management consulting support. Using local and international reference standards, our team of certified auditors, inspectors, analysts, engineers, and specialists work with client organizations to carry out due diligence evaluations, risk assessments, and conformance assessments to optimize asset performance and productivity.
Job Position: Account/Admin Officer
Job Location: Maryland, Lagos
- We are looking for an Account Officer who will support the Head of Accounts in the Provision of full financial and Managerial accounting services to the Management.
- The applicants should be able to manage and safeguard the company’s finance and financial resources.
- Manage financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable.
- Manage day-to-day accounting and financial transactions.
- Record office expenditures and ensure these expenses are within the set budget.
- Prompt monthly filings for ALL statutory obligations – PAYE, Pension, ECS, VAT, WHT. and obtain receipts for same.
- Support in the processing of payroll/salaries
- Process payment for schedules for PAYE, ECS, Pension.
- Prompt and daily postings on Quick-books.
- Ensure the completion of all month end close activities related to cost accounting
- Support Line Manager in the prompt delivery of Management Accounts.
- Ensure completion of bank reconciliations and reconcile sub-ledgers to the general ledgers.
- Maintain adherence to GAAP policies corporate financial policy
- Observe the following on all tasks, emails/communication, phone calls and relationship within the team and with all clients – Timeliness, Promptness, Correctness, Error-free, Paying attention to details, decency, respect, excellence, professionalism.
- Provide systems which insure an adequate level of internal control the accuracy of cost financial data
- Review all the financial controls that support inventory accuracy
- Build professional capability of the Cost Accounting Team and Ensure decorum and professionalism in delivery of tasks.
- Provide for the implementation of new policies where appropriate
- Perform other duties appropriate to the role as may be required.
- Assist in organizing and supervising administrative staff e.g cleaners and ensure adherence to policies and regulations
- Assist in handling complaints on disruptions and faults on utilities and follow up promptly for re-connection/ repairs
- Keep adequate inventory of all items in the store
- Prepare requisition forms for store items that are in short supply and submit to the Admin Manager
- Maintain daily/weekly stock loss/damages
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other Management Science related course.
- 3 years experience in similar role.
- Ability to use Accounting software such as QuickBooks, spreadsheets, saga.
- Professional Qualification such as ACA/ACCA, ICAN will be an added advantage.
- Must reside in Lagos State.
Skills / Knowledge:
- Team spirit.
27th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online