Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
Job Position: Admin Officer
Job Location: Ogun
- Ability to direct, coordinate and monitor workers activities, crop & animal management and production activities.
- Ability to assist in planning and preparing the finance reports, setting up budget limit for various farm activities, and maintaining the farm activities in agreement with the budgeted parameters.
- Ability to record information, such as finance report, production, farm management practices, and parent stock, and prepares operational reports.
- Ability to purchase, utilize and maintain machinery, equipment, and supplies.
- Ability to meet production yield, confer with purchasers, arrange for sale of crops and meet sales target.
- Strict Compliance to farms standards and policies for e.g. health, safety, product quality, property and asset management and environment.
- Any other assigned duties or responsibilities related to the farm’s operation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.