Oyeth Consult – Our client, an Event Management Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Admin and Inventory Officer
Job Location: Ogba Lagos,
- Are you enthusiastic about working in an event and decoration company? Do you have experience in providing administrative support in event management business and can maintain high standards at all times? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
- Our client is currently looking for an Admin and Inventory Officer to join their team.
- Successful candidates will be responsible for providing administrative support, organizing company records, and maintaining inventory of company supplies.
- You are accountable for the provision of administrative support and ensuring smooth operation of admin and inventory unit
- You can ensure office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- You can forecast both supply and demand that helps prevent running OOS and overstocking
- You can manage and oversee product storage, particularly of fragile items
- You are able to record and reconcile inventory, deliveries, shipment, and invoice payment
- You can respond to clients enquiries and complaints
- You can assist with dispatch and carrying product storage into the vehicle
- You can operate photocopy machines, printers, or other equipment necessary
- You can perform any other task as may be assigned by the manager
- You are passionate about doing your job diligently and delivering outstanding output
- At least 1+ year experience working in related role
- Minimum of OND or its equivalent
- PC literate with good Microsoft Excel skills
- Hardworking and trustworthy
- Highly organized, resourceful with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Good work ethics with good customer service skills
- Flexibility, problem-solving with ability to multi-task
What’s on Offer
- Salary range N50,000 – N70,000 per month depending on years of experience
- Secure permanent role and flexible hours
- Complimentary meals while on duty
31st March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online