Perfection Motors a subsidiary of the Lee Group of companies was established in partnership with FAW China. Perfection motors were given the sole rights to market FAW heavy duty Trucks in Nigeria. Since our inception in 2013 we have made great strides in ensuring that we will be ready to serve our market by establishing our head office alongside a fully equipped workshop, parts department and not to mention an SKD assembly plant in Ikeja.
- Job Position: Admin Officer
- Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Typing reports and other vehicles/fleet related reports and documents
- Managing and following up on outstanding vehicle/ fleet licenses, dues, bills, and payments.
- Carryout business related errands.
- Manage clerical tasks.
- Safely and timely drive the employees and equipment as authorized by the supervisor
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside of the vehicle.
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder the smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning vehicles in use.
- Keep a travel log to record locations traveled to, travel time, and work hours
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the supervisor.
- Candidates should possess SSCE / GCE / NECO qualifications with at least 2 years of experience.
- Interested candidates must have Driving Skills.
31st January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed CV (in Word / PDF Format) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.