Technoton Limited, for over 30 years, has provided quality engineering products and services to a wide spectrum of clients in Nigeria. Our clientele include organizations in building, manufacturing, and oil & gas industries, and other organizations. We are active all over Nigeria with a presence in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kebbi, and other Northern and Eastern States. Incorporated in 1988 originally as Techno Mechano Ltd, Technoton has alliances and technical partnerships with world-class, globally recognized manufacturers and firms. In the same vein, we also invest in staff training both locally and abroad.
Job Position: Human Resources & Admin Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process,
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Proven working experience as an HR Manager or other HR Executive with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Proven track records in recruitment processes, designing and managing training activities, carrying out performance evaluations, and rewarding and enforcing disciplinary actions.
- People-oriented and results-driven,
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases,
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills,
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
30th June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their recent CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: The candidate must be available to resume latest by June 13th, 2023.