VerifyMe is building the Nigerian trust infrastructure by offering digital identity and verification services to a wide range of industries and the retail market. Licensed by the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), our verification services are available by API or via our full-service Managed Verification Platform.
Our customers can leverage our services to enable contactless customer onboarding, confirm National Identification Number (NIN), Bank Verification Number (BVN), and Driver’s License (FRSC) and secure e-commerce transactions using our AI-powered facial recognition and liveness detection technology. All our verifications are compliant with Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Tier III and Anti-Money Laundering (AML), we give decision-makers the tools to assess suitability for financial services and employment.
Job Position: Sales / Admin Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Ensure the customer accounts are created on the company CRM and accounts are up to date based on reports given.
- Follow up on new/existing client engagements within the sales team’s pipeline.
- Send cold emails to new prospects each week – targeting specific industries as directed by Sales Manager
- Provide customers support to domestic and one-off requestors who do not have a dedicated account manager.
- Follow up on dormant accounts & conduct customer surveys for the sales and accounts team respectively
- Contact existing customers to follow up on integration, utilization of our service.
- Data entry/analysis and data sharing with customers as assigned by the Account Management Lead.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 1 year experience.
- Prior experience as a sales admin.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, especially Word and Excel.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management skills.
- A keen eye for details.
15th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.