Verus Consultants is a Human resource consulting company with a head office in Lagos. Verus Consultants is a Uniquely African and proudly Nigerian Company offering support and services in the area of Human resource solutions with service offerings that include world-class personnel outsourcing, recruitment, headhunting, training, and development.
Job Position: Admin Officer
Job Location: Festac Town, Lagos
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Staff metrics analysis
- Disciplinary procedure and process
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Payment of bills (PHCN, LAWMA, Security Company etc).
- Ensure provision of stationery (purchase, disbursement and monitoring)
- Office provision (purchase, disbursement and monitoring).
- Supervision of cleaning activities/ensure general environment in good order
- Generating miscellaneous data as requested for official uses
- Office inventory (monitoring movement of company property, keeping inventory)
- General maintenance and purchase of office equipment and tools (not IT related)
- Maintain adequate lateral and vertical communication with all staff on administrative issues.
- Resposnible for the organization social media network-posting of contents and responsding to clients queries online.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office especially excel and photoshop
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Applicants should live within Festac / Amuwo / Okota / Ojo Axis.
16th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.