Choice Talents NG is Nigeria’s preferred talents management company. Our goal is to help build successful businesses through effective talent, resource and process management.
Job Position: Admin Operations Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The AOO will be responsible for all the Relationship Operations Coordinators and the Ambassadors and maintenance management of all the service locations/sites.
- Manage cleaning operations and liaise with clients to ensure quality service delivery
- Ensure teams adhere to safety measures during cleaning operations.
- Facilitate budget planning for smooth flow of operations.
- Evaluate relevant data to propose recommendations for cleaning process improvement
- Develop and review operation plans to improve work procedures and quality service delivery.
- Plan, select and oversee appropriate equipment and/or technologies and supplies for project sites.
- Perform cleaning in the premises using appropriate ride-on machinery an/or equipment with supplies as directed.
- He/ She oversee customer’s accounts including the employees engaged in cleaning and maintaining location/sites and consumable distribution. The position manages multiple job expectations.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Schedule, coordinate meetings, appointments, briefing and placing calls.
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare presentation materials, reports for meeting and training materials.
- Manage and review incident and emergency investigations.
- The Admin Operations Officer shall be responsible for interview, hiring and training of new ROC’s and Ambassadors, resolves and responds to clients issues, schedules and goes for site inspections to ascertain the standard of service delivered by our ambassadors.
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- 3 – 5 years of experience in the cleaning industry through various channels.
- Must have knowledge in various cleaning solutions and their uses.
- Field work required.
- Must have knowledge Microsoft Office Tools and ERP solutions.
- Able to multi-task and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Possess good leadership skills
- Project Management skills and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects
- Ability to communicate with suppliers & vendors
- Excellent computer skills, high proficiency in usage of ERP solution, strong business & marketing skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Must have a positive relationship with suppliers and vendors.
- The Admin Operations Officer must be able to perform his/her job in a professional manner and as a leader
- Must possess excellent management and communication skills.
- Must be multi tasked, and possess the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be expedient, possessing the ability to make instant quality decisions and excellent problem solving skills.
- Must have a combination of excellent technical and organisational skills, excellent understanding of cleaning schedules, site auditing and report writing.
31st October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.