GVL Lightings and Interiors is a one-stop-shop for home finishing. GVL is enthusiastic about the fantastic opportunities that lie in Nigeria seeing it as a growing and emergence market, and so strives for ways to improve the consumer electrical Market.
- Job Position: Admin / Sales Representative
- Job Location: Lagos
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails, and packages)
- Must be able to present, promote and sell products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationship to ensure future sales
- Must be able to achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcome within schedule.
- Must coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Schedule in-house and external events
- High school diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator, or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Applicants must reside around Lekki and environs.
N50,000 / Month
11th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Job title” as the subject of the email.
For inquiries, please call: 08184123565.