Transmed is a full-service distributor, managing and controlling the entire distribution value chain. Our services cover supply chain, logistics, distribution, sales, and promotions with best-in-class execution. Transmed Nigeria, established in 2015 is a major distribution company in the FMCG Distribution Sector for International Products, meeting household needs in a vastly diversified demography by distributing various premium products in the HPC and Food Categories from Tiger Brands, Weetabix Limited amongst others.
Job Position: Administration Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- To plan, direct, and coordinate the administrative & supportive services including travel arrangements, mail distribution, non-trade procurement; safety, cleanliness, and maintenance of the facilities, utilities, and equipment, to ensure smooth business operations across all Transmed Locations.
- Procurement: Handles the purchasing of office supplies in compliance with the non-trade procurement process and required quality of items.
- Ensure process compliance includes maintenance of pre–defined vendors; negotiating and updating annual contracts; providing supporting documents and approvals; cost optimization according to the budget.
- Travel Arrangements: Organizes all travel-related arrangements (flights, accommodation, transportation, visas, etc) for employees, to ensure their ease of travel and passage on their business trip. Negotiates deals and contracts with hotels and travel agents to ensure the best corporate prices.
- Lease and Rent Management: Coordinates with premises landlords and governmental agencies to ensure our facilities are consistent with signed contracts and required Governmental Laws. Ensures timely rent and lease payments and proper documentation of contracts.
- Facilities and Utilities Management: Ensure uninterrupted supply of utilities (Electricity, Water, Telephone, Diesel, etc.) and supervises the prompt payment of utility bills.
- Ensures timely and professional maintenance of Company equipment and assets (Generating set, photocopier, PABX, ACs, etc)
- Ensures proper negotiation of contracts with Vendors and complete execution of jobs to achieve cost-effective repairs and maintenance.
- Ensure full compliance with health, safety, and environmental regulations. All locations/buildings must meet health and safety requirements, and the building is safe from fire and other hazards.
- Ensure compliance of all office locations and warehouses with Federal and State fire service regulations.
- Manage the provision of cleaning services to ensure super cleanliness of the offices, warehouses, and environs.
- Manage providers of fumigation and refuse disposal services and ensure timely services for a safe environment.
- Ensure prompt and adequate insurance plans for all Company assets in conjunction with Management and prompt renewal of policies.
- Ensure thorough negotiations regarding genuine Federal, State, and Local Government permits and levies; and payments are done as and when due.
- Manage the reporting of incidents to the Police and our Insurance Brokers, to secure the necessary Police arrests and involvement for the initial settlement and payment of Claims.
- Maintain and update the Fraud Tracker and submit detailed Fraud Report as required.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND.
- Possess 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the FMCG distribution sector.
- Communication Skills.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office)
- Good Reporting Skills.
- Good Knowledge of Accounting Principles.
4th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using “Admin Executive” as the subject of the mail.