Action Health Incorporated (AHI) is a non-profit organization dedicated to creating opportunities for young people’s successful transition to healthy and productive adulthood. We envision a world where every young person can reach their full potential. We work with young people, community leaders, government agencies, the private sector, and other stakeholders to ensure that policies and programs are emplaced to accomplish this goal.
- Job Position: Administration & Support Services Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
Purpose of Position
- The position holder has the responsibility to ensure that AHI’s organizational activities run smoothly and efficiently
- The primary role of the Administration Manager is to ensure efficient planning, implementation, and supervision of the support services of the organization, in order to facilitate operational success.
- Plan, implement and coordinate functions related to general administrative support, facilities / assets management, supply logistics, and human resource administration and keep executive management informed of all administrative actions required
- Coordinate submission of the related reports including ensuring timeliness of preparation and submission of all reports.
- Manage the organization’s internal and external communication process to ensure that they contribute to the organization’s efficiency.
- Undertake such other duties as may be required from time to time by Executive Management.
- Be educated to Degree level in Management / Business Administration or the Social Sciences. A Postgraduate qualification is desirable
- 5 Five years work experience including three years in a similar position at senior level.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must.
- Team leadership experience and a high level of personal integrity and honesty
- Experience/ Certification in Office and Human Resource Management
- Ability to pay attention to detail and efficient work organization
- Ability to work well under pressure and timeliness/ meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of administrative operations of organizations in the health /social development sector.
25th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the position you are applying for and their full names in the subject area of the email.
- AHI is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to achieving gender balance within the organization. Female candidates are encouraged to apply for this position
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.