Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Job Position: Female Administrative & Accounting Officer
Job Location: Oniru, Lagos
- Carry out all accounting functions and preparing the cash books.
- Liaise with the external auditors for the auditing of the financial statements. Prepare the financial statements of the company at year end.
- Bank reconciliation statements. Tracking payment to internal and external stakeholders.
- Attend meeting with the stakeholders.
- Prepare and submit invoices to customers.
- Track until payment is made, create reminders or reminders if needed.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets. Prepare minutes of meetings.
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Update office policies as needed.
- Ensure validity of all company certification (including staff personnel).
- It is your responsibility to start the processes in good time to ensure consistent validity.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Book meeting rooms as required.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Take on special projects as assigned by management.
- Handle employees’ salaries
- Handle importation documents.
- Manage and maintain office facility and equipment.
- A Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is preferred.
- 2-3 years’ experience is required.
- Must be a female for gender balance.
- The ideal candidate should have a strong background in finance and accounting, as well as excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills.
- The candidate should be proficient in using accounting software, such as QuickBooks or SAP, and have experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.