Beebeejump International Limited is a leading solar power company in Nigeria. It is headquartered at 75b, Ogunnusi Isheri Road, Ojodu Berger, Lagos, with a sales and after-sales team of more than 200 in its headquarter alone. Beebeejump prides itself as a leading solar power company in Nigeria, a high-tech enterprise specializing in solar energy technology research, product development, production and sales. It is a solar product manufacturer and intelligent technology leader in the solar industry, and it is an Expert in distributed off-grid photo-voltaic system solutions.
We have not only the world’s top solar battery digital control, light power generation, and other areas of technical experts for research and development, but also the industry’s experienced product team with more user-friendly products and services. We provide a range of solar power products such as DC power solutions, AC / DC power solutions, and home power solutions. Solar power products can be used in homes, farms, and corporate businesses.
Job Position: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Ojodu, Lagos
- Assist with ensuring the smooth run of all facility operation
- Review and maintain written and computer files, plus conduct data entry
- Assist in the coordination of administrative functions, including budget, personnel, meetings, and clerical duties
- Manage junior staff and front desk operations
- Help implement new policies, procedures, methods, and systems
- Conduct fiscal reviews, surveys, and collect information on administrative matters
- Responsible for preparation of confidential documents and reports
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and conferences
- Coordinate operations, including purchasing, equipment, property inventory, building, equipment, and disposal
- Maintain complete stock of all office supplies and accuracy of inventory
- Connect with building vendors to carry out fixes and improvements
- Assist with logistic related duties.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
N60,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
1st December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.