EjiCareers is an independent recruitment consulting firm specializing in providing exceptional local and international recruitment consulting services. We provide our clients with specialist service recruitment for all sectors including Oil and Gas, IT & Technology, Finance, and Consulting in Nigeria.
- Job Position: Administrative Assistant
- Job Location: Ikotun, Lagos
- The administrative Assistant needed to provide research, reference, and consultation services for the organization and its beneficiaries, ensure efficient library operations and administration, and effectively maintain the educational center and its resources.
- Create and use databases of resources in educational center
- Organize library materials so they are easy to locate
- Maintain existing collections and research new books, videos, and other materials for purchase
- Teach classes about information resources
- Train and supervise support staff and volunteers
- Keep the educational center organized and tidy
- Maintain a quiet environment
- Assist visitors in conducting research and locating resources
- Coordinate and create community programs
- Evaluate inventory needs of educational center and place orders
- Identify technology needs and make recommendations.
- Minimum qualification: HND
- Mastery of English Language
- Passion for CAIN’s Mission
- Strong computing and software skills (PC, MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Access)
- Demonstrated experience in building and leading teams
- At least one year of experience in an administrative role.
- N75,000 – N100,000 monthly.
12th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.