FirstWATT Renewable Limited – With headquarters in Alberta, Canada, WATT is a private independent producer of clean energy technology. WATT delivers sustainable energy solutions utilizing an innovative mix of PV, advanced energy storage technology and genset. We provide a turnkey EPC and O&M services to our clients globally.
Job Position: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- The ideal candidate will be able to effectively coordinate meetings and the day to day operations within the office environment.
- They should be comfortable answering inbound phone calls, distributing mail to employees and handling outgoing mail.
- They should also possess a friendly demeanor so they can effectively interact with office visitors.
- Manage office operations and supervise support staff.
- First point of contact for third parties. Day-to-day office communication of the office. Deal with incoming and outgoing correspondence, phone calls and messages.
- Arrange and organize meetings
- Book transport and accommodation.
- Organize company events and conferences.
- Prepare, process, and monitor budgets, project proposals, records and invoices which pertain to office operations and support staff.
- Review incoming correspondence and forward appropriately or, based on a knowledge of recipient’s views, may respond for them.
- Oversee the ordering of non-technical equipment and supplies, track inventory,
- Assist in maintaining personal records
- Record office expenditure; manage petty cash and office operation budget; make, makes monthly maintenance disbursements; assist in payroll and invoicing.
- Candidates should possess an OND, HND or Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2 years experience.
- Experience in an administrative role
- Good interpersonal and time management skills.
- Previous office-based, secretarial, or customer-facing work experience.
- Previous experience of working within an office-based role in the same sector.
Skills & Competencies:
- Reliability and discretion: you will often learn of confidential matters
- Communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
- Organizational skills
- IT skills
- Problem solving skills
- Budgeting skills
- Attention to detail.
31st August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.