IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a fast-growing Microfinance Bank with designed fitting financial products to meet the diversified and dynamic economy of the micro sectors in Lagos state. The bank is managed by industry seasoned professionals with the objective to facilitate financial inclusion services, serve the Micro Small and Medium Scale industry (MSMSE) and empowered to grow and sustain the gross domestic product (GDP) of the fifth largest economy in Africa.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Sangotedo – Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- To provide administrative and secretarial support at the customer service points.
- Ensure smooth running of the customer service point
- Attending to customers
- Sending weekly reports (attendance, loans & savings)
- Calling customers with account opening package issues
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, binding, scanning
- Seeking approval and management of petty cash for the CSP
- Monitor CSP supplies; order and re-stock as needed
- Take minutes of weekly CSP meetings
- Ensure office is kept clean and organized at all times
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Team Lead
- OND in any discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suites is required.
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Administrative Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only those residing in the location above and OND holders are advised to apply.