Ocheph Consulting Limited is a 100% Nigerian company with her headquarter in Lagos, Nigeria. Her core strength is in ICT and Electrical & Instrumentation Services. The company is dedicated to excellence in service delivery in various sectors of Nigeria Economy including Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Financial Institution etc.
Job Position: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- Ensure proper integration of new Resident Personnel arrivals. Make necessary arrangements to ensure a smooth transition (inductions, accommodation, badges, work tools, IT, PPE, business cards etc.)
- Process all Mission Orders, flight tickets follow up and distribution for Resident Personnel
- Retire expense notes for Resident Personnel
- Executive assistance of General Manager and Deputy General Managers’
- Supervise, handle, sort, and dispatch incoming and outgoing correspondences
- Format and assigns chrono. numbers to letters and dispatch accordingly
- Ensure proper online archiving of documents
- Disseminate and ensure good diffusion of information to all Drilling & Wells personnel when required
- Liaise with media team when required to ensure Drilling & Wells visibility
- Coordinate departmental driver for maximum efficiency
- Organize order and storage of appropriate office supplies and maintain good records
- Purchases and manages Drilling & Wells secretariat refreshments
- Manage all requests for meeting rooms (and/or Designated Drilling & Wells Work Locations)
- Report maintenance issues in drilling offices, meeting rooms (and/or Designated Drilling & Wells Work Locations) to avoid property degradation
- Manage cleaners to ensure a clean and hazard free environment
- Manage security access requests / temporary pass for Drilling & Wells contractors
- Update Emergency Duty Call sheet (or designated BOCP room)
- Organize Drilling & Wells team building and send forth events. Ensure Life of Floor organization
- Coordinate, schedule and organize the holding of meetings, seminars, conferences when required.
- Cover for Rotational Personnel Admin. Assistant when required.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 6 years work experience.
- Job is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Performs and supervise all Logistics and Administrative assistance functions for entire Drilling & Wells Resident Personnel in Lagos
- Executive assistance for Drilling & Wells Division
- In charge of Division events and Life of Floor organization
N300,000 – N500,000 / month.
20th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.