Co-matrix Collection Service Limited – We are a collection service provider that deals with helping various loan agencies in retrieving back their bad-loans as fast and effectively as possible. And we will build a professional team with experienced collectors for every loan agency, providing SMS, calls, emails, social media, and field visits to remind and encourage overdue customers to make repayments.
- Job Position: Administrative Assistant / PA
- Job Location: Allen-Ikeja, Lagos
- Maintain staff lists
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Order office supplies
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Research and creates presentations
- Generate reports
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Cover the reception desk when required
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Coordinate office procedures
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face inquiries
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Resolve administrative problems
- Photocopy and print out documents on behalf of other colleagues
- Minimum educational qualification HND or B.Sc.
- A minimum of 1-year work experience (prior experience in a similar role is an added advantage)
- The distance of home to the office should not be more than 2 hours
- Must be eligible to work in Nigeria
- Must have a valid ID card
- Female applicants only and not older than 28
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be smart and able to improvise
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have basic excel skills.
- Must have a smartphone (minimum of 3GB RAM).
N40,000 / Month.
26th March 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title and Your Name” as the subject of the email.