Centre for Women’s Health and Information (CEWHIN) is an independent, not for profit making, non-governmental organization established to promote the respect for human rights of women and girls especially their reproductive and health rights. Our vision is a society where women and girls are empowered to realize their mental, social and physical well-being, and it is committed to empowering individuals for improved quality of life and social change. The primary focus is the promotion of gender equality and the empowerment of women and girls.
Job Position: Administrative Intern
Job Location: Sabo, Yaba – Lagos
- Provide administrative team support in the areas of detailed meeting reports,calendar management, expense report management, invitation coordination, and travel coordination, among others.
- Provide office inventory management by supervising office equipment and supplies, handling invoice, deposits and invoices, setting up and coordinating meetings.
- Support CEWHIN’s fundraising efforts by generating donor reports and detailed information for staff, board and donors across CEWHIN’s database.
- Assist with special projects, events, staff training, and other general office tasks as needed or assigned.
- Maintain electronic and physical filling systems.
- Coordinate communication between CEWHIN and its scholarship recipients/ their guardians to ensure compliance with the scholarship policy.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 0 – 1 year work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Google Drive and Zoom.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to be extremely effective independently
- Organizational skills
- Time Management.
21st December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online