Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited is a private multi-specialty hospital specializing in the provision of various highly technical advanced treatment options locally. Since 2008, we have looked after over thousands ofnew patients and undertaken several complex procedures. Our range of specialties is supported by in-house radiology, laboratory, electrophysiology services, and more recently, a catheterization laboratory. We are currently located in Abuja, Lagos, and Niger States with plans for further expansion in the near future. We also operate an NCDC-licensed molecular laboratory and treatment center at Gwarimpa, Abuja with the capacity to provide a variety of testing, including but not limited to PCR tests for Covid -19 infection.
Job Position: Administrative Manager
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Administrative Manager oversee the Administrative functions of the hospital, ensure regulatory compliance, security administration, hospitality management, housekeeping and kitchen administration.
- You will develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures and ensure the administrative department office operates smoothly and efficiently.
- Oversee the work of other administrative and clerical staff and the day to day operations of the administrative functions and maintain a healthy administrative system of the business.
- Develop and implement Administrative policies and strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Provide standard clerical duties as assigned, including faxing, copying, mailing, and communicating with clients.
- Manage and maintain the contracting process of vendors.
- Compile accurate monthly management reports as required.
- Oversee all day to day operations of the administration functions and maintain a healthy administrative system of the Hospital.
- Develop and manage administrative budgets in line with budgetary restrictions.
- Maintain good relationships with regulatory bodies and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Work with the HM and other members of the administrative team in the generation and management of a sustainable pipeline of work that reflects the current and anticipated administrative strategy and business plans.
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Assess overall administrative performance against set objectives.
- Ensuring that all the facilities of the hospital is properly maintained in line with health and safety policies
- Responsible for overseeing flight and accommodation for employees and guests on official assignments.
- Allocation, maintenance, servicing and refilling of all the fire extinguishers in the hospital.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Ensure safety in the Hospital by making sure that security is alert to their job.
- Scrap management and waste disposal.
- Weekly, monthly quarterly and annual reports,
- Maintain oversight of all administrative responsibilities of team members within the branch.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Nurture a positive working environment and develop strong relationships with cross-functional teams and departments
- Ensure legal compliance throughout administrative management.
- Perform any other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration or Business Administration
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Candidates must possess NYSC discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
- Proficient with Healthcare Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Highly motivated team player willing to go the extra mile
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Attention to detail.
- People oriented and results driven
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- This job description is not exhaustive and will evolve as the Company’s organizational needs change.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.