HRbreakoutRoom is a platform for all HR conversations with Industry Leaders around the globe. Relevant impact on Career Mentoring, Resourcing, Learning and Advisory.We help our clients win in the marketplace by providing state-of-the-art HR services.
Job Position: HR / Administrative Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- As the HR & Administrative Manager, you will provide oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training and development; as well as oversee administrative functions.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Responsible for personnel recruitment, new employee induction training, employee attendance, contract establishment
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay
- programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Provide guidance on human resources policies and procedures; communicate company and government
- policies and regulations
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance activities
- Organize and supervise other office activities (renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Proven working experience as HR/ Administrative Manager
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
27th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.