PTK Consulting Limited – Our client, an FMCG company located on the Mainland, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Administrative Manager – Male
- Job Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- We are in need of a Male Administrative Manager with 5 years’ experience. The ideal candidate must be married, not more than 45 years old, and reside on the Mainland.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field.
- Must be a Male and Married
- Must be living on the Mainland
- Must not be more than 45 years old.
- Must have 5 years’ Experience as Administrative Manager
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
N150,000 / month.
25th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only those that meet the requirements would be invited for an interview, as the shortlisting process would be based on the set criteria.