Apata & Ascott Limited – We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
- Job Position: Administrative Officer
- Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer for one of our clients to support their daily office procedures.
- If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator, we’d like to meet you. The candidate must have a working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Ultimately, He/She should be able to ensure that administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails, and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- B.Sc. in Office Business Administration or any related field.
- 2 years work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator, or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
29th January 2021.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject if the email.