Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.
- Assist with logistics planning and implementation
- Handle organizational and minor clerical support task
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Perform work-related errands as requested.
- Closing the office after work hours
- Maintaining supplies and equipment.
- Calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation;
- Monitoring Register Incoming and outgoing staff and visitors
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform other special project assignments as necessary to ensure that the office runs properly.
- B.Sc or HND in Social Sciences
- Age range- 23-30 Years
- Sex- Male preferable
- Computer literate and ability to use office applications
- In addition to the above, the candidate must have an amiable personality, very vast in computer office applications and an ability to communicate effectively.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Admin Officer – Ibadan” as the subject of the email.