CWAY Group – In 1999, Mr. Onest Che founded CWAY group, a food and Beverage company in Nigeria, and steadfastly committed these investments towards improving people’s lives. Since then, CWAY has been tending to consumers’ health needs and other high-quality premium products. Two decades of rapid growth after establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labor and the market leader in the manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages investment sector in Nigeria.
Job Position: Administrative Officer
Job Location: Ogun
- Carry out administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Do an inventory of office supplies and purchasing of new materials with attention to budget constraints.
- Prepare cost and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Ensure facility services and maintenance activities are carried out.
- Organize and supervise other office activities e.g renovations, event panning, special meetings, etc.
- Provide coaching and guidance to subordinates to ensure maximum efficiency (if there is a subordinate).
- Ensure smooth and adequate flow of information within the company.
- Effectively supervise and ensure the cleanliness of the environment
- Follow up with and ensure adequate payment of vendors, housekeepers and other bills are promptly paid.
- Ensure effective work of security, SPU and Police.
- Supervise the activities of the out source House-Keepers for effective environmental sanitation of our premises.
- Monitor/ supervise to ensure clean hygienic environment of the premises and its immediate surroundings.
- Design a system to monitor, maintain and improve on the aesthetic features of the environment.
- Establish and sustain excellent working relationships with concerned governmental agencies/regulatory authorities and Community Heads.
- Develop a good operational access control system within the premises and other plants together with uniform & ID Card management.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by the Admin Manager.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
1st January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.