Dunn and Braxton Limited – Our client is a multinational Biotechnology company specializing in the manufacturing and distribution of medical and diagnostics equipment with presence in 44 countries.
Job Position: Administrative Officer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Company is seeking to hire an Administrative Officer who will be responsible for providing administrative support to the organization.
- This role is solely responsible for coordinating activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy.
- Supervise members of the administrative staff, equally dividing responsibilities to improve performance
- Manage agendas, travel plans and appointments for upper management
- Create and update databases and records for financial information, personnel and other data
- Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions in standard front office procedures
- Submit reports and prepare proposals and presentations as needed
- Partner with Human Resources, Payroll, and division managers to process job applicants, administer new hire pre-employment and orientation activities, assist in benefit enrollment, timekeeping system set up, and termination processing
- Manage and process client and vendor invoices weekly
- Manage and file all facility invoices
- Collect and submit monthly expense reports for the management team
- First Degree or HND in Office Administration or its relevant field.
- 2+ years working in an office environment
- 1+ years of experience in Admin/HR role (preferred)
- Knowledge and ability to use various computer programs and applications, including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and email systems
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task a must
- Type a minimum of 40 WPM
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in office environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with senior leaders, other employees, and clients
- Apply to deliver strong customer service
- Always represent the organization in a positive and professional manner
N120,000 / Month (Net) plus other benefits
15th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward updated Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.