Flurex Foods and Beverages Limited is a manufacturing company that specializes basically in processing raw food materials, packaging, and distributing them. We are a quality conscious company and always aim to add value to our consumers with our rich basket of products.
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Updating office policies and procedures
- Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Supporting department managers, staff, and CEO
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security, etc.) and updating (carpet cleaning, painting, etc.)
- Organizing special functions and social events
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Administrative Officer
- Minimum of B.Sc qualification.
- 1 – 5 years experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company and motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manage team members, lead assistant meetings, and supervises when needed
- Prior experience as an office assistant, office administrator, or handling administrative responsibilities in a related field
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail